Hi, my name is Navid Emami and i’m a Software Engineer located in Tehran, Iran. I first started Web Development 8 years ago (2009 i think) and soon fell in love with Drupal. Since there, my major activities was based on Drupal and worked two years in a Drupal based company in Tehran.
In meantime, i switched my development environment to GNU/Linux and specially Ubuntu which brought me to a whole new area in software development that is called System Administration. So, i decided to be verified in this area and soon i found Linux Professional Institute and hopefully there was a company in Tehran which performs LPI exams (you barely have access to these materials in Iran, believe me).
My general activities in IT world is as follows:
- GNU/Linux System Administration
- Software Engineering (small scale projects)
- Web Development based on Drupal (medium & large scale projects)
Linux Professional Institute
LPI ID: LPI000304882 and Verification Code: hv3r6apdth
- Persian translation of PHP - The Right Way and PHP - The Wrong Way.
- Persian translation of The Debian Administrator’s Handbook (work in progress).
- Persian translation of Drupal User Guide. (work in progress).
- Author of Jalaali PHP based on Jalaali JS.